Sunday, June 03, 2007

Big Bad Bus Uncle

And again, the KLKillahs always get you the hottest news first. Fingers in every pie. The community's pulse through our veins.

The New Paper, "Call cops & I'll kill you", June 2nd 2007

YOU can call him the Singapore bus uncle.

Like his infamous Hong Kong counterpart, his antics, filmed by a commuter, have been making its rounds on the Internet in the last few months.

The notorious 'bus uncle' tag came about last year after a middle-aged Hong Kong man was filmed scolding a fellow passenger who had tapped him on the shoulder because he had been talking too loudly on his handphone.

In this case, the Singapore bus uncle got into a heated argument with the bus captain after he allegedly did not pay the fare.

The man, shouting vulgarities, threw a punch but hit the wall panel just behind the driver.

During his tirade at the driver, which went on for more than a minute, he even threatened to kill the bus captain.

The man said loudly to the driver: 'You not happy with... or what? Why you do this to us?

'So far when I was young until now, nobody ask me to scan twice, you know. If I don't scan, I put coins, you think what? I don't have coins ah?'

As the man worked himself up, the driver could also be heard in the background using vulgarities, which provoked the passenger further.

The man then shouted at the driver: 'You call police, you call police, you bloody ******. I will kill you, you know.

'He only shout you know, but I will kill you, you want or not? You want a funeral today? You want or not?

'You call the police, you call,' he challenged the driver, as he swung a punch at the wall panel next to the driver.

SECOND ABUSIVE COMMUTER

The unruly passenger was then pulled away by someone believed to be his brother-in-law, but not before the latter too, added to the fray and boasted to the driver,

'I already go prison, I already go prison,' he said.

Meanwhile, this uncle continued: '******, you think what?'

The man's lasts words before he stepped off the bus: 'I tell you, I not satisfied, I will kill you.'

Strangely though, another video clip which was titled 'Part 2' showed the brother-in-law on board the bus.

This time, he hurled abuse at the driver from the back of the bus, as he paced a few steps up and down the aisle.

He could be heard shouting in a mixture of Hokkien vulgarities and Malay: 'You want to see ****** or what? Not scared lah, police you bring, anytime... I never run.'

The bus driver could also be heard in the background retaliating with vulgar words, and threatening to call the police.

Who do you think this is? One of our EZlink Mango Makkehs of course. Men in first and second videos.

1 comment:

Anitha Reku said...

This episode does reminds me of the EZlink mango makkeh story and videos..lol..how dumb can they get..